Identify the steps needed to launch your artistic project and build a roadmap.
[Workshop] Clarify the steps and build the tool to better manage your artistic project
- July 7th from 4:30pm to 7:30pm (Paris time)
You have a great artistic idea but does not know where to start your project? This workshop we will help you identify the main steps needed to launch your artistic project and build an appropriate roadmap to better manage it.
This specific module is part of the Business and Creative Lab for Choreographers, an intensive and comprehensive program for choreographers and artists who are in the process of creating an artistic project and willing to discover tools bringing their project to the next level of its development.
Schedule of the week
- Discover and understand the French Choreographic landscape: who, what & how?* / Monday July 6
- Clarify the steps and build the tool to better manage your artistic project* / Tuesday July 7
- Create the appropriate communication tools for my choreographic project: the pitch & the artistic portfolio* / Wednesday July 8
- Meeting with L’ONDA, a public structure that promotes contemporary artistic dissemination / Thursday July 9
- Stimulate creativity through the senses and movement* / Thursday July 9
- Discover the bases of a French budget* / Friday July 10
- Inspirational talk with Christine Bastin, a French renowned choreographer* / Friday July 10
* Workshops marked with a star can be followed independently of the rest of the program.
To buy the modules ‘à la carte’, click on the modules you are interested in and add them to your basket. Once the selection is made, click on the basket and pay for your purchase.
Photo: Emmanuelle Stäuble – Artist: Meghna Das