Business & Creative Lab for Choreographers
5 juillet 2020 - 11 juillet 2020
La Fabrique de la Danse offers a 6-day intensive program allowing choreographers to enrich their choreographic aesthetic while acquiring strong skills in projects production and management. In 6 full days, trainees develop a global approach to overcoming challenges surrounding the creative process and business development. By the end of the intensive, choreographers leave with a solid understanding of practical business skills needed to propel their daily professional life and spark creativity. The program guarantees trainees a chance to build one’s skills ranging from: pitching, production, and financial aspects. Pairing these business sessions with daily choreography workshops supervised by Christine Bastin, a renowned French choreographer, will give each participant the opportunity to grow as a leader in the field.
Why Paris? The City of Lights is the destination to immerse yourself in the arts and feel inspired!
Additionally, this program enables participants to dive into French choreographic culture and includes :
- A meet-and-greet dinner
- A couple of masterclasses given by professionals to grasp the French choreographic landscape
- A theme dinner with French choreographers to create a unique intercultural exchange moment
- An individual meeting with Christine Bastin regarding what you experienced during the week
- An inspirational talk given by a French professional in the industry
- Some free time to explore Paris with top recommendations
- A night-out in Paris (performance included)
- A celebratory closing dinner